DanceBlast - ONLINE
Come and Get Your Sweat On as We Dance and Tone the Night Away!
This class gets you moving and grooving in a number of dance covering everything from latin/urban/bollywood and so much more. These mini dances are interspersed with toning components focused on developing strength and tone in the arms, legs, glutes and core - and don’t worry, before you know it you’ll be dancing again and forgetting the burn!
With instructors who are trained in both dance and fitness, who can modify exercises to suit you, and who are willing to take song requests, what are you waiting for? Get your DanceTone on!
- Athletic wear
- Indoor Running Shoes
Registrations can be completed online or in person at the studio or over the phone (provided you already have an account with J'Adore Dance). Payment must be received at the time of registration.
Programs at J'Adore Dance are in high demand, and sell out with long wait lists. As such, any registrations cancelled before the first class are subject to a $25 + GST administrative fee. No refunds will be issued after the start date of the class, however, we will issue credit valid for 12 months from the start date of the canceled program if the registration is canceled before the third class of the session. No refunds or credit will be granted after the start of the third class other than for serious illness or injury with medical documentation provided. Cancellation requests must be received in writing (email@example.com) and can only be processed by management. Credits are non-transferable and non-refundable. Please note that classes may switch from in-studio to online formats at any point in a session as mandated by Alberta Health Services. By registering in a program at J’Adore Dance you are agreeing to participating in both in-studio and online class delivery. Refunds/Credit will not be given for changes to programming delivery.
Terms and Conditions for Online Classes
- The participant has permission to be online and partake in J’Adore Dance online classes.
- Always use good judgement when dancing outside of your regular studio classroom.
- Take care to clear adequate space and remove any household or environmental factors that could potentially harm you or those around you
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear that is not slippery
- Make sure the flooring is adequate to prevent slipping and falling
- Young children should have someone actively supervising them
- Don’t do the activity alone; have someone on the premises with you
- That, where possible, you will ensure webcams are located in a communal space like a living room - rather than a bedroom. If only a private space like a bedroom is available, you will commit to keeping the door open.
The participant will participate in these online dance classes at their own risk. You understand that, although rare, dance is a sport and injury may occur. J’Adore Dance will not be held responsible for any injury that may occur during your online dance class.
Make-ups - Because you have access to the class link for one, week there will be no make up's or missed classes recorded for the duration of our on-line programming.
Privacy for Zoom:
- All participants will be admitted from the “waiting room”. Please make sure your Zoom name matches your name on your registration.
- Please sign-in at least 10 minutes before your class starts.
- Your instructor will “admit” you.
- To minimize disruptions to the class, the instructor will not be able to manage the waiting room and admit participants after the welcome discussion (5 min after class start time)
- For safety reasons, your video must be on so that your instructor can see you
- Please note that the material in class videos is copyright and has not been approved for sharing, or for third party recordings. Sharing of the classes and zoom links and passwords are strictly forbidden (only registered participants will be granted entry into the ZOOM class each week) as well as the weekly video link. Not adhering to these rules will void your registration from the program.
Music, Fitness, and Community have always been a driving force of Kasha's being. Growing up, she trained and played soccer competitively at the college level. Kasha is passionate, a lover of people, and a champion for her daughters.
After having her first daughter, Kasha dance away her baby blues with a program known as Salsa Babies. It was here that Kasha developed a love and passion for dance fitness classes that eventually led her to Zumba and her dance fitness program.
Kasha has been a traveling musician, a well-rounded athlete, and an early childhood music teacher. She is currently rooted in Pedagogy study for her piano and voice studio, growing the foundations of her yoga practice, and pursuing fitness avenues to take to her teachings.
- Yoga 200hr RYT
- Buti Yoga
- Dance Fitness Instructor
- Community Builder