LunchFit Deal (All 3) (Hybrid)
GET IN THE BEST SHAPE OF YOUR LIFE OVER YOUR LUNCH HOUR
EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY AT NOON!
Choose all three of the LunchFit Classes for $299+GST. Each class comes out to $9 per class! This is a $313 savings...WOW!
(Cannot be combined with any other offers)
* No Class October 11th, November 12th, & November 15th
MONDAYS: PIYO® LIVE
Sweat, stretch, and strengthen – all in one workout! And when you’re done, you’ll feel that exhilarating glow that comes with doing something great for your body and mind. No weights---Just hardcore results!
WEDNESDAYS: Fit & Fierce
Fit & Fierce consists of cardiovascular conditioning (running or walking, plyometrics), strength training (moveballs, stability balls, resistance bands, gliders) and stretching. Chantel varies the exercises and format for every workout so no two classes are the same.
FRIDAYS: YAMUNA® BODY ROLLING
A revolutionary approach to health and fitness using balls designed exclusively for this practice. It consists of a series of routines using 6 to 10-inch balls. Unlike other ball exercises, YBR goes far beyond random movement and stretch. The routines release tension, improve flexibility, and energize the whole body. YBR re-educates muscles and stimulates bone, creating positive, permanent changes in the body.
Registrations can be completed online or in person at the studio or over the phone (provided you already have an account with J'Adore Dance). Payment must be received at the time of registration.
Prorating: Prorating class registration fees will not begin until week 5 of the session. Registering for a class before week 5, you are eligible for 3 make-ups to be used in any of our sessional programming within the current session. Please note that prorated classes and make-up classes are subject to availability.
Registrations cancelled before the first class are subject to a $25 + GST administrative fee. No refunds will be issued after the start date of the class, however, we will issue credit valid for 12 months from the start date of the canceled program if the registration is canceled before the third class of the session. No refunds or credit will be granted after the start of the third class other than for serious illness or injury with medical documentation provided. Cancellation requests must be received in writing (email@example.com) and can only be processed by management. Credits are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Terms and Conditions for Online Classes
- The participant has permission to be online and partake in J’Adore Dance online classes.
- Always use good judgement when dancing outside of your regular studio classroom.
- Take care to clear adequate space and remove any household or environmental factors that could potentially harm you or those around you
- Wear appropriate clothing and footwear that is not slippery
- Make sure the flooring is adequate to prevent slipping and falling
- Young children should have someone actively supervising them
- Don’t do the activity alone; have someone on the premises with you
- That, where possible, you will ensure webcams are located in a communal space like a living room - rather than a bedroom. If only a private space like a bedroom is available, you will commit to keeping the door open.
The participant will participate in these online dance classes at their own risk. You understand that, although rare, dance is a sport and injury may occur. J’Adore Dance will not be held responsible for any injury that may occur during your online dance class.
Privacy for Zoom:
- All participants will be admitted from the “waiting room”. Please make sure your Zoom name matches your name on your registration.
- Please sign-in at least 10 minutes before your class starts.
- Your instructor will “admit” you.
- To minimize disruptions to the class, the instructor will not be able to manage the waiting room and admit participants after the welcome discussion (5 min after class start time)
- For safety reasons, your video must be on so that your instructor can see you
- Please note that the material in class videos is copyright and has not been approved for sharing, or for third party recordings. Sharing of the classes and zoom links and passwords are strictly forbidden (only registered participants will be granted entry into the ZOOM class each week) as well as the weekly video link. Not adhering to these rules will void your registration from the program.
ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF FULL YEAR PROGRAMMING - OWNER
When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It’s to enjoy each step along the way. ~Wayne Dyer
Chantel Sampson has been dancing since the age of three. A lifelong passion for dance has continued to fuel her spirit. Her background includes tap, jazz, ballet, contemporary, modern, ballroom, and Irish Dance. She has studied and trained under many talented teachers from across Canada and the United States. During university, her parents exposed her to the world of ballroom dance where she met her husband and lifelong dance partner. After extensive training with coaches from across Canada and the United States and seven successful years in competition including three top 3 placements at the Canadian Championships, Chantel felt it was time to explore a new genre of dance and began training in Irish Dance. Her Adult Ceili team holds three North American Irish Dance Championship titles and an All Ireland Ceili Championship title. Chantel is a member of the Performing Arts Medical Association, Yamuna Practitioner Association and ALFCA . Through these organizations she continues to further her training in the areas of dance education and dancer wellness.Chantel received her Bachelor of Education degree with distinction in Elementary Education from the University of Alberta in 1998 and has always brought her love of dance into her teaching. Chantel was nominated for an Excellence in Teaching Award, developed and implemented dance programs in three Edmonton Catholic Schools, directed and choreographed over 20 musicals, presented at several ATA Fine Arts Conferences, and continues to work on developing dance curriculum. She believes that every child should have the opportunity to express themselves through dance and has developed curriculum integration documents for grades K-6 bringing dance and movement into each outcome of the program of studies. Chantel embraces the philosophy of dance as a universal form of expression. In 2007, after many years of teaching school and community-based dance programs, Chantel founded her own dance company, “For The Love of Dance”. Her teaching provides children and adults an opportunity to explore different dance and movement styles in a non-competitive, supportive environment. For Chantel, dance is a family affair and she has always been excited to share dance with her parents, husband, and three beautiful children. She is happiest when on the dance floor. Chantel partnered J'Adore dance's original owner Jessica Baudin-Griffin in 2015 to continue to develop and expand the studio's award winning programming. In 2016 Jessica made a change to pursue the expansion of Intellidance and Chantel's joined forces with former dance team member Jenna Brenan to take J'Adore into its next decade of award winning programming!
Chantel in holds certifications in Yamuna Body Rolling, AFLCA with Portable Equipment, First Aid ad CPR-C, a Certificate in Performing Arts Healthcare through the American College of Sports Medicine and in Pre and Post Natal Fitness, Intellidance instruction, Infant Massage Instructor Certification from Trimesters Massage.
ARTISTIC DIRECTOR OF SESSIONAL PROGRAMMING-OWNER
Jenna Brenan has been dancing since the age of four. Her background includes Tap, Jazz, Ballet, Hip Hop, Musical Theatre, and Irish. Jenna not only studied and trained locally here in Edmonton, but has also trained under a variety of professionals from across Canada and the United States. She has danced on teams with the Edmonton Oilers Boomers and with Scoil Rince Clannad Ceili Club. In fact, Irish dance is where Jenna met, traveled and competed with Chantel Sampson.
Jenna has been a dance specialist teacher with Edmonton Public Schools for over 10 years. She has taught classes to a variety of ages at Victoria School of the Performing Arts, Afton School of the Arts, and Glenora School.
In 2014, Jenna was fortunate to take the Conceptual Dance Education Training with Terry Goetz from the Seattle Creative Dance Center. There, Jenna was inspired to incorporate this philosophy into her school-based dance programs. In 2016, Jenna was fortunate to study under Anne Green Gilbert, Terry Goetz, and Anna Mansbridge at the Creative Dance Center’s Summer Dance Institute in Seattle, Washington.
Jenna is also no stranger to small business. In 2014, Jenna co-founded Artists on the Gogh inc., a community-based art and dance program for children ages three to eight.
In January 2015, Jenna joined the J’Adore Dance family. She was thrilled to connect with Jessica Baudin-Griffin, who shared similar philosophy of dance education. What a beautiful marriage of teaching Anne Green Gilbert’s Conceptual Dance Education both with Edmonton Public Schools and at J’Adore Dance! Jenna instantly fell in love with being a part of the J’Adore community.
In May 2016, Jenna partnered with Chantel Sampson to become the new co-owner of J’Adore Dance. Jenna and Chantel’s strengths and talents truly compliment one another, and they are grateful to have found one another to create a very special duo.
Jenna also loves sharing her passion of dance with her two boys, Finn (11 yrs) and William (9 yrs).
Jenna holds certifications in the following:
- Bachelor of Elementary Education Degree
- Intellidance® Certified Instructor
- AFLCA with Group Exercise and Portable Equipment
- Fit 4 Two® Pre and Postnatal Fitness Specialist
- PiYo® Live and CIZE® Live Pro Team Instructor
- Standard First Aid and Level C CPR
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified Coach
~ Created to Create ~